This event is sponsored by the New Jersey Petroleum Council.
The Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce, Mercer Regional Chamber of Commerce and Capital Region Minority Chamber of Commerce have partnered to bring you a Transportation Forum for Route 1 Businesses. This discussion will include representatives from the Department of Transportation, local community leaders and businesses to learn what businesses are doing in preparation for the upcoming jughandle closures. Participants include:
- Kimberly Nance, Department of Community Relations, New Jersey Department of Transportation
- Robert Sheehan, Township Administrator, Plainsboro Township
- Mayor Chad Goerner, Princeton Township
- Mayor Jim Kownacki, Lawrence Township
- Mayor Shing-Fu Hsueh, West Windsor Township
- Karen Jezierny, Princeton University
- Carly Meyer, Princeton Merchants Association
- Pam Hersh, Princeton Healthcare System
- Lori Rabon, Nassau Inn and Princeton Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Moderator: Cheryl Kastrenakes, Greater Mercer Transportation Management Assocation
The event is free but preregistration is requested.
For directions, please click here.